Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011

Cindy completed her 6th Treatment last Friday.
She was amazing as usual and is recovering well this week.
We will have new ct scans in two weeks to see what progress has been achieved.
We hosted a wedding for Erica's best friend over Memorial Day Weekend.
That was really a labor fo Love and turned out beautifully.
Colleen had her last Choir performance on Thursday and Friday of last week.
We attended Colleen's College (Longwood University) orientation yesterday.
Morgan started her new job in richmond yesterday as well.
Things are busy.
Thanks to everybody for their continued prayers and support.

Psalm 86:10-12

For you are great and do marvelous deeds;
you alone are God.
Teach me your way, LORD,
that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment