Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

Cindy completed her radiation treatments on Thursday.
She will get a new PET scan this week to access if there is any further treatments needed.
Please join us in prayer for favorable results.

Psalm 40:2,3
He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walk along.
He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see what He has done and be amazed.
They will put their faith in the Lord.

Thanksgiving for all those who have been so supportive!
It makes all the difference.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy and Frank,

    You guys have been in my prayers. I saw this news video about a groundbreaking cancer treatment in Austin and thought I'd send it your way in case it's something that might be an option for you in the future. Praying that God will heal you completely, Cindy, and bless you with many more quality years of life with your family and friends.

    http://www.kvue.com/news/A-groundbreaking-cancer-treatment-makes-its-way-to-Austin-129210758.html

    In Him,

    Christy Van Meter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of and praying for you today! Hope your PET scan results were good and that you continue to get stronger.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete