Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Jan. 24, 2011

Cindy had a good weekend of fellowship with friends and family at the house. She is eating regular food and walking the malls for exercise. She rarely takes pain meds and improves daily.

“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
   I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters,
   I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
   they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
   you will not be burned;
   the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the LORD your God,
   the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
Isaiah 43:1-3

3 comments:

  1. Cindy and Frank, just discovered your page so I will definitely check in to see how things are going. SO glad you are doing well...still praying for you. Wish I was closer and able to help you out but please know you are in our hearts, our thoughts and prayers. Love you! Beth Hague

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful you are feeling better, Cindy!
    And, Frank, thanks for the updates! It helps for those of us not there. Just know we're there in spirit and prayer!
    We love you and will continue to pray for you!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by to say I'm praying for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete