Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

The most recent scans reveiled continued desease.
Our doctor is unable to continue treatment due to her weakend condition and un-effective results.
Cindy is resting comfortably without pain at home. Most of her immediate family is here at this time.
As always She has been utterly amazing and continues to focus on concern for others and not herself.
I believe her heart and head are in the right place.
I will let you know if her condition worstens.

May my prayer be set before you like incense;
may my lifting up of hands be like the evening sacrifice.
Psalm 141:2

2 comments:

  1. Just read about this on FaceBook and found your blog. My heart goes out to you guys, and I will be lifting you up to our mighty God.
    Kenton Johnson
    (DHS class of '81)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys! Praying for God's grace, strength and peace to surround and carry you.

    Mark and Neva

    ReplyDelete