Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012

Cindy met the Lord face to face this morning.
She was comfortable and without pain.
We prayed shortly before and she nows rested in His presence with peace and eternal rest.
Funeral & Memorial arrangements will be forthcoming.
We are so blessed with the outpouring of prayer and spiritual showers on our family.

Then I heard a voice from heaven say,"Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on."
"Yes," said the Spirit,"they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

2 comments:

  1. We are so very sorry to hear the news. There are no words. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is heavy knowing that we've lost such a wonderful soul. I am so honored to have known her and to have called her my friend. She has friends all over this country, and I will do my best to let all her classmates from high school know. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

    ReplyDelete